I am an author, speaker, and confidence coach. I also have over 25 years of experience working in both Small Business and Corporate America, and a wealth of practical business knowledge. I have successfully held positions in Sales, Management, Strategy & Planning, Marketing, and Communication and Employee Engagement for a Fortune 50 Technology company.
Trying times have shown me the value of proactively managing my own career and I have effectively navigated workforce reductions, corporate downsizing, frequent reorganizations, and painful job reshuffling as a result of challenging market and economic conditions. I credit my ability to move onward and upward to confidence and a positive attitude.
People call me a master at:
- Creating a need to listen and learn
- Enabling people to resolve their own problems
- Challenging participants to exceed higher goals
- Broadening solution options for personal obstacles
My leadership skills include:
- Creating relevant content for internal consumption and modification
- Filtering meaningful information, patterns, and commonalities to communicate business decisions
- Persuading in multiple social contexts and media spaces
- Relationship building and collaborating across boundaries, businesses, and regions
- Thinking strategically in terms of higher level systems and cycles, and seeing the big picture
- Planning and tracking through defined metrics, measures, and targets to ensure desired outcomes
- Analyzing and diagnosing problems and their impact to key stakeholders
Finally, I am a Christian woman and I affirm:
- The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God
- The historic actuality of the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and His divine/human nature
- The historic actuality of the miracles of our Lord Jesus Christ as conveyed to us in the pages of Holy Scripture
- The efficacy of the substitutionary atonement of our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins
- The historic actuality of the bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and His coming again
I would love to talk with you about your upcoming event and find out how I can meet your needs and serve your audience. Please don’t hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-795-8890.